1 cup Rice wine (or dry Sherry wine)
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
1 1/2 cups soy sauce
3 tablespoons Brown sugar
3 tablespoons Honey
1 tablespoon Cornstarch diluted in half cup of water
2 pieces Chicken Breast
1. Saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Put the chicken breast. Saute until it's half cook.
3. Set aside the chicken breast.
4. Now using the same pan, pour the first 5 ingredients.
5. Simmer it for a 3-5 minutes.
6. While simmering, cut the chicken breast into strips.
7. Now pour the chicken strips on it.
8. Pour the diluted cornstarch.
9. Let it simmer while occasionally stirring it for another 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
10. Serve while it's hot.