Holidays are already around the corner. There is no doubt that parties and reunions are everywhere. As a 38-yr old mom of two, i see to it that whenever I attend parties, i will still look good despite of busy schedules and of course, my age. Both skincare and makeup helps me in achieving that simple but sophisticated and glamorous look.
My inspiration is none other than the model Gigi Hadid. Who wouldn't love her expressive eyes and sexy plumpy lips? Her makeup looks has inspired me to level up on how to accomplish this simple glam look. Here's how to achieve Gigi Hadid's look with ease and confidence:
- Apply Ko Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation liberally unto the face and neck. Use a stippling brush for an airbrush effect.
- Dab a little amount of Benefit Cosmetics' Dandelion Shy Beam Matte Highlighter under your eyes to remove dark circles. Blend with the previously applied foundation using a sponge applicator.
- Make your cat eyes using Benefit Cosmetic's They're Real! Push Up Eye Liner and apply to the upper part of your eyelids nearest to the eyes.
- Using Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette, use the shade Puddin' and apply on the back 1/3 of wedge, emphasizing your cat eyes. Then apply a little Mousse shade a little over the Puddin' (Center lid) and also on the under eye, then use a blending brush. A bit of the Cocoa Chili on the crease (Front 1/3 lid and center lid). Blend everything well.Use this image as a guide: Image credits
- Give life to your eyebrows with Benefit Cosmetics' Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel.
- Apply under your brows (Center 1/3 of underbrow): Benefit Cosmetics' High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter.
- Make your eyes wider by applying Sephora's 12-hr Contour Eye Pencil (Black Lace shade) on your waterline.
- Get your Ardell Invisibands Glamour, position on your eyelashes, cut if necessary.
- Put on the Lavie Lash Brush-on Lash Adhesive on your own lashes as preparation on attaching the falsies. Attach your falsies.
- Emphasize more those lashes using Benefit Cosmetics' They're Real! Lengthening Mascara.
- Nose line can get irresistible by contouring it using Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit. Then apply Dandelion Shy Beam Matte on the nose bridge. Cheekbones also needs contouring.
- Rosy cheeks is achievable using Edward Bess' Threads of Silk Powder (Bellissima Shade).
- Highlight those areas with Sigma Beauty's Liquid Highlighter Afterglow: cupid's bow, cheekbones and on the instep and teardrop.
- Shade your lips with Nudestix Lip Pencil.
- A natural looking lips using Sigma Beauty's Lipstick Dance 'til Dawn.
- Plump your lips? Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme can make it pouty! Apply it as a lipgloss.
-levated into a
-oliday look that
-musing everyone in the party.
Being beautiful has never been as easy as this!
Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!