(Tastes like Shakey's recipe)
3 big potatoes
(peeled and sliced into wedges)
1/2 kilo chicken leg
DRY MIXTURE (measurements good only for the potatoes)
1. 1/2 crushed chicken bouillon cube
2. 3/4 teaspoon of salt
3. pinch of pepper
4. 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne
5. 1/4 teaspoon of thyme
6. 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
7. ½ teaspoon garlic powder
8. 1/2 cup flour
(ingredients 1 and 7 can be replaced with McCormick or Crispy Fry Chicken Breading Mix)
WET MIXTURE: (measurements good only for the potatoes)
2 eggs beaten
1. Mix all the dry ingredients except the flour. Set aside.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients. Set aside.
3. Heat the pan filled with oil. The potatoes/chicken should be deep fried in it.
4. Dip the sliced potatoes on the flour.
5. Then dip it over the wet mixture.
6. After that, dip it to the dry mixture.
7. Fry until golden brown.
8. Place it over a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
9. Best served with gravy. (I will be posting the recipe for these gravy soon.)
Tadaaa! Here it is!
Note: Same thing will go through the chicken.
Same measurements apply.