I was born to be a singer, but not a blogger. In my wildest dream I never thought that I will be one. By profession, I am a programmer, who actually hates programming languages, but loves to talk, photograph, paint, sing and eat. A typical office girl, who turned out to be a Work at Home Mom later on, and just recently doing nothing but be a chef in our home and a husband's princess taking care of our 2 year old toddler, I started looking for things that can help me express my BLAHs in life. I still remember my teenage years where my writings on the EDITORIAL page of our school paper be considered as a FEATURE article, and vice versa. That makes me really hate reading and writing. But preferences of individual changes as time goes by. Out of boredom staying at home, I became active of different social networking sites until I found myself telling a story there about everything...that's the beginning of my blogging. Lately, to my surprise, I won on 4 different blog contests in a matter of 4 months. That makes me realize that BLOGGING is for everyone, as long as you write, express, read and listen to other's blahs in life, i think it will work out well. One more thing I learned from BLOGGING, it is a PASSION, not a job, nor a duty. Just be YOURSELF when writing, and you even don't need to sound too technical in your writings (unless needed) and you will go a very long way. It is tantamount to say that on this journey of blogs, other's writings affects me (and perhaps even you). So now I am going to mention my Top Blogs that influenced me personally:
1. ECHUSERA - Your Showbiz and Entertainment Blog - I find it entertaining, especially on my SUPER BOREDOM Moments. I never failed to peek on this one, to brag the latest CHIKA to my showbiz-addictus peeps hahaha.
2. CERTIFIED FOODIES.COM - I am a "Certified Foodie" and I love food trip so I think I really don't need to explain why this blog has influenced me. :p
3. JINKY'S KITCHEN WORLD - Lately, I was inclined to cooking (late bloomer) since I love to eat, there comes a time that I thought I need to learn how to cook (for budget purposes). That's the beginning of my cooking enthusiasm and this blog helped me a lot!
4. MOMMY SURVIVAL - I can relate to her posts. This blog is recommended for those moms out there looking for an advice through the author's experience how to "survive" being a mom :).
5. MOMMY ON THE GO - (this blog) My own diary. A reflection of being a contest/promo/freebies addict. This blog started less than a year, and has won 4 times on a different blog contest. This blog also influenced me to make a contest information Facebook fanpage for the benefit of my friends who keeps on asking me what are the ongoing contests. :p
6. WHEN I'M HUNGRY - Yes, when I am hungry...I often visits this blog. Anything goes, snacks, foods featured as long as it isn't poisonous hehehe.
7. BLOG-PH - I'm a KIKAY mom, here I found out nice tips about fashion :)
8. OPINYONEYTED.COM - This blog is one of the recent blogs added in my list. I found it very interesting and entertaining. A mixture of personal point of views and recent happenings here and abroad...plus the fact that the owner of the blog is a very cheerful person :)
9. BLOGGER'S JOURNAL - This blog is very helpful when it comes to blogging tips, facts and ideas. A very helpful one for a blogger like me.
10. THE PEPPERRIFIC LIFE - A blog owned by a single mom, this one is indeed an inspiration on mom's like me on how to handle life's tough situations.
So that's it! Best of luck to my bets and hopefully they'll be included on the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011! Thanks to the following sponsors for this writing project: Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos,Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines,Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs,Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.