Mama's delight is a sumptuous no bake cake similar to Butterscotch cake (Pinoy version).
-1 can Fita crackers (crushed finely)
1 and 1/2 cans condensed milk
-1/2 can evaporated milk
-1 pack of baked peanuts/half is chunked and half is crushed fiinely
-3 pounds salted Butter
-Wax paper or clear plastic
1. Mix 3/4 can condensed milk and 1.5 pounds butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat on a medium to high speed until creamy. Set aside on a fridge.
2. Mix the remaining 3/4 can condensed milk with the remaining 1.5 pounds butter on a medium to high speed beater until creamy. Add evaporated milk. Beat on a medium speed.
3. Add the crushed fita and crushed peanuts to the mixture. Blend well with a spatula.
4. Place the mixture over a wax paper or a clear plastic. Mold it with a rolling pin to make the a fine dough.
5. Remove the mixture placed on the fridge.
6. Pour the mixture on the baking pan or any rectangular pan.
7. Place the dough on the first layer mixture.
8. Sprinkle with chunked peanuts.
9. Repeat procedures 6 to 8 until 3 layers is done. (last layer should be the wet mixture).
10. Top chunked peanuts.
11. Put on the fridge for 4 hours.