Friday, August 31, 2012

Let’s join Chef Lau’s Dinner Party!


I started enjoying and tasting different kinds of food year 2007 when I first met my hubby.  He was such a foodie! Now, I am!

Confessions of a Foodie:

I am a certified foodie. I do love eating, appreciating foods, it's unique taste, how dishes compliment each other, and also how was it done. A stress reliever I believe. I love reviewing foods out there even without getting paid (SEE SAMPLE HERE).  In fact, I have documented my love for food (some pics):

Lumpiang Sariwa

Mango Ice Cream

I even exerted effort to study baking and cooking at home last year and to my surprise almost of all of it turned out well. Not bad for a beginner.(few pics of my cooked recipes):

Jing Du Spareribs

Black Forest Cupcake

Crispy Kangkong

Tuna Malunggay Burger Patties

Bailey's Cheesecake

Confessions of having a sensitive teeth:

Come 2011, I just noticed that my teeth and gums have been super sensitive to cold drinks, hot soups and foods. And I am having trouble enjoying the moment I used to enjoy. Instead, dental pain is around.  Too bad :/  I can't do what I used to do.  It was on a daily basis which is really a discomfort. Ice cream is a fave of mine, but now, I can hardly finish a bar of it because of "teeth sensitivity" or "pangingilo" (a.k.a. Dentine Hypersensitivity). It was a brief but sharp discomfort on teeth when eating hot, cold, acidic, sweet foods because of exposed dentin (a.k.a. roots) which  leads to the nerves of our teeth. It really frustrates me. Jeez.


I am so happy that Nuffnang created a contest for Chef Lau’s Dinner Party! I am excited to join for I am a certified foodie! I deserve to be invited to the party because I love everything about food. That explains everything. ^_^

Now getting back to the topic, my family has been an avid COLGATE user.

Avid user of COLGATE products (from my baby's toothpaste, ours, toothbrushes)

We believe that COLGATE gives maximum protection for our teeth.

But because of my problem lately, I have been having a trouble and I even consulted a dentist about it. Well, they advised me to use a toothpaste specifically designed for sensitive teeth.

See? My own teeth showing exposed dentin.

Good thing about it?  Our fave brand has created one specifically designed for sensitive teeth!


It was the latest breakthrough from Colgate® -- Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief® Toothpaste! It was for sensitive teeth! It provides Instant Relief and Lasting Protection against tooth sensitivity. It has Pro-Argin™ Formula, clinically proven to provide relief from tooth sensitivity by effectively plugging the channels to block the tooth sensitivity. Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief® is 2x more effective in providing sensitivity relief. Because it tackles the root cause of sensitivity without fear. Now, I am pain-free! Weeeee! Great isn't it?

Thanks Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™! 

Even Chef Lau testifies how Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™  helps him as a chef! See video below:


TIP: Massage a small quantity on sensitive tooth for a minute.  Brush regularly for lasting relief and protection.

Now what's the good news?  Two of my faves (CHEF LAU and Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™) joined together for a dinner party! It calls for a celebration. Imagine, one of the country’s most well-loved chefs, Chef Rolando “Lau” Laudico, will be hosting an exclusive dinner party at Bistro Filipino for fifteen lucky bloggers and other special guests. The dinner party will feature some of his popular, signature dishes which he can now fully enjoy without worrying about tooth sensitivity or “pangingilo.” 



I was hoping to be invited for this special event.  And now, I can confidently say, I can enjoy the food at the same time "hindi na ako mangingilo!"

Thanks to Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief®. 
Welcome to my family! 


Wanna have a free sample?  Click HERE.
'Til then.


-xoxo-















No comments:

Post a Comment