Tuesday, February 25, 2014

DILEMMA UNVEILED & COPING UP: Things only Big Boobed Women would understand

It's so funny how people spent thousands of bucks just to have that big asset they have ever dreamt of...even under a knife. Women think that it is an equally reasonable wealth for a girl who wanted to have that perfect figure. Well that's not always the case. This experience of mine will somewhat an opener for those who can't understand our rants *_^




1. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WEAR COMFORTABLY TUBE/PLUNGING/STRAPLESS DRESS

I have experienced (for a million times) seeing people/actress wearing a tube dress and it looked cute, classy and beautiful.
I love tube dresses...most of my wardrobe closet consist of those, but when I wear it...d*rn.  These kinds of dress makes me look slutty while with others it looks just pretty normal. T_T

How I live with it: I wear cardigans/cover tops to divert the attention of people.  Or sometimes I avoid buying those kinds of dress (BUT I CAN'T!!!!)

2. IT'S D*RN PAINFUL
Most of the times when I am doing exercises and jogging with my hubby, I always told him "Ang sakit!" (it's painful!). One time I didn't notice that while I was in Academic Oval at U.P. Diliman, others were hearing what I am saying ('coz I am really in pain). *shy* 

How I live with it: I make sure to wear SPORTS BRA (the best brand).  But again it's expensive.

3. IT'S VERY HARD/EXPENSIVE TO LOOK FOR BUSINESS/CORPORATE DRESS and TWO PIECE BIKINIS
I know you would agree to me...on my personal experience, it will take me 2 hours in the mall (no exaggeration) just looking for a perfect dress/blouse that would fit my body and not squeeze my "asset".  What's harder than ever, I need to buy a separate 2 piece that would fit my size perfectly. Bikinis are no match with the size I have up there. :/  One more thing: Bandeau is hard to wear, you need support unless you are ready to get accident of others seeing it :(


Notice I have been wearing two beach bras here? :/


How I live with it: I schedule one day in a week (at least) to roam around the malls looking for a dress that would fit me.  I go on bazaars/tiangge too. (hoping I could get that would fit me and sometimes I am pretty much lucky)

4. GOING UP ON AN MRT/WALKING IS ENOUGH EXERCISE
Imagine you are bringing 7-10 pounds of mass!

How I live with it: I hold it discreetly (while covering up with a bag/folder) while walking/going up stairs

5. FOOD GETS INTO IT
I know this sounds crazy but everytime I eat/drink and something spills, she eats more than I do!

How I live with it: I seldom eat (haha)- perhaps putting a towel on my chest while eating helps a lot

6. PEOPLE I AM TALKING TO ALWAYS LOOKS ON IT
As early as 10 years old, I can still clearly remember when construction workers are looking at me while I am heading my way to a bakery shop.  D*rn, I just realized when I am grown up that their looking at me in a different way and it sucks! I have already a pretty big one that time (Worst, my mom was not allowing me to wear bras until I reach 14 years of age O_o)


How I live with it: I make sure that if I cannot stand with the stares of men, I wouldn't wear dress that will be a main attraction to them.

7. OTHER GIRLS USUALLY GETS ENVIED/IRRITATED WITH ME
Every time I am telling that it is a burden for me, they would think I am "mayabang"...well, I told and challenge them that try to go on my situation and you will see it for yourself. Haha.

How I live with it: I just don't mind them.  Well I am considering having a breast reduction in the near future.


How about you?  Do you have the same experience as mine?
Feel free to comment and share your ideas too.


-xoxo-



No comments:

Post a Comment