Saturday, December 25, 2010

Everyday Ready with EVEREADY

Being a FULL-TIME Work at Home Mom is a difficult but fun commitment as a first time mother of a 2-year toddler.
I have to deal with my child's different moods everyday.
But the most difficult scenario is this: When Gav (as I called him) is having his tantrums and at the same time, I am working on tight deadlines.

As a mom, I want my child to feel better by calming him on things that he wanted (watching Giggle Bellies, videos with music).

One time, while Gav is watching , suddenly the remote control is not working.
 "What happened?"  I asked myself.

In the meantime, to stop my child's tantrums, I just lend my laptop for him to watch his videos:

Gosh, I need to finish my work that time!!!
"What will I do?"  I was really wondering why it happened.
So I immediately examined the remote control and I was shocked when I saw this:

It was a generic/substandard batteries on the remote control of Gav's DVD :(
Maybe someone has replaced it to use the battery I was using since then. Hahaha.
Well, no wonder, because ever since,  EVEREADY BATTERY is a great companion for gadgets that needs one!  On my case, it is very helpful on my daily tasks as a mom and as a Virtual Assistant.  The most common gadgets where I use EVEREADY GOLD batteries are:

REMOTE CONTROL:


WIRELESS MOUSE:

Thank God, I have lot of EVEREADY BATTERIES for situations like this.  ^_^
I didn't waste any time, I immediately get 2 high-powered HEAVY-DUTY batteries to replace those generic ones :p

Tadaaa!  It's working properly again :)

Problem instantly solved!
That's why I only trust EVEREADY when it comes to range of battery-operated gadgets.
By the way,  my wireless mouse (which I really prefer to use since I have a playful toddler), were operated by EVEREADY GOLD.  I seldom change it's batteries even though I am using it everyday!  That's economically and practically wise-spending, and a great value in saving my time for work. :)


Life is easier with EVEREADY! ^_^

With EVEREADY, everyday I am ready to do my home based job and most importantly, my role as a mom.
I want to pass this generation of living a life with EVEREADY BATTERIES to my child as well, just like how my mom did it to me.


This is my Official Entry for Nuffnang Philippines' EVEREADY MOMENTS CONTEST.

Visit EVEREADY PHILIPPINES Facebook Fan Page or EVEREADY website.

No comments:

Post a Comment