Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank you I Commit to Change!

Recently, I joined a blogging contest from I commit to change, and luckily,  I am one of the winners on the said competition. ^_^
My winning entry -> CLICK HERE TO SEE.

I want to take this opportunity on my blog to give my warmest and heartfelt thanks, first of all, to our Creator who has given me the talent, secondly, my family and friends who keeps on supporting me, and last but not the least, to I Commit to Change for believing in my talent.

Last December 21, I went to I Commit to Change's agency (the one handling the contest) to redeem my prizes.  Yay!
Note:  If you noticed, I have smooth and fine hair that day, but honestly, I just combed my hair (no ironing, no blower, no bath hahahaha-but still beautiful and my hair stands out) due to the hectic schedules I have.



Itemized Prizes:
16GB Apple Ipad Wifi











PANTENE Gift Pack


PANTENE PRO-V TOTAL CARE SHAMPOO:

PANTENE PRO-V TOTAL CARE CONDITIONER:

PANTENE PRO-V TOTAL CARE INTENSIVE TREATMENT:

PANTENE PRO-V TOTAL CARE NIGHT MIRACLE:


I immediately used the product (especially the NIGHT MIRACLE treatment) since I still haven't tried that one.  (I seldom see it in the groceries) so I am really excited to use it.  ^_^


And after putting the NIGHT MIRACLE, here's what I got after I woke up in the morning:

I love the result!

Thank you everyone!!!

-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment