Friday, October 29, 2010

A Call for a Change: My 14-day Commitment with PANTENE

Decisions in life are complicated....but there's one thing that I just found out lately ^_^ Committing for a change isn't. I learned that I just need commitment for a change to solve my dilemma, and I strongly believe that I made the right decision. What pushed me to do such a thing? Aarrrgh, having a bad hair day...EVERYDAY! It's not a new thing to me since the time I started dyeing my hair. I tend to pull up my hair everyday just to avoid seeing my hair problems:


Unfashionable isn't it? :( Same hairstyles everyday. Well, it's way better rather than to see that my crowning glory is damaged:




INTENSIVE HAIRFALL :(




Hair fall, frizzy hair, split-ends and tangles were the "major major" problems of my hair. Well, the moment I learned about PANTENE's 14-day commitment, I didn't hesitate to buy PANTENE Hairfall Control Shampoo, Conditioner and Intensive Treatment to see it for myself :) We'll see how the New PANTENE can help me transform my hair from damaged to glorious one! I COMMIT TO CHANGE!!! ^_^ Please -->CLICK THIS LINK<-- to go to my "I COMMIT 2 CHANGE" experience. Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment