Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank you TOBLERONE: 365 days Thank You Survey Contest

     There's a lot of reasons to be thankful in our lives.  Let's give thanks to those who have been a part of it,  to our loved ones, and most of all, to our Creator.

Personally, I am THANKFUL because:
1.  God has given me the chance to live and to love.
2.  I have my hubby and my son.  For me they are precious.  They are my everything.
3.  My family is always here to support me.
4.  I have my friends around me through thick and thin.
5.  I have my colleagues, FB friends, enemies hehehehe
6.  TOBLERONE make us win :p

THANK YOU LORD.
THANK YOU Bhe.
THANK YOU Gav.
THANK YOU Nanay, Tatay, Leo.
THANK YOU Bes and the rest of my friends.
THANK YOU Everybody.  ^_^
THANK YOU TOBLERONE!!!

My hubby just won recently on TOBLERONE PILIPINAS'  365 days Thank You Survey:


My hubby's winning quote:


I'm so proud :)
And now the sweetest part of it?  Announcement of winners!!!



Prize?







THANK YOU TOBLERONE!!!

P.S.
For sure another weight gain ito hihihihi :p

2 comments:

  1. I also won in the Toblerone Contest! Sweet prize! Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear Ruth! Happy New Year and keep on patronizing TOBLERONE. ^_^

    ReplyDelete