Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trimming down those calories


Having a slender, sexier body is one of my goals this year.  I have gained 20 kls after giving birth to my firstborn.  My daily routine:  Eat with no exercise, work on a desktop.  And tadaaaa! Results to OVERWEIGHT.  I really miss those times that I am able to wear those mini skirts, mini shorts, tank tops, cute mini dresses…arrggh,  it’s really disappointing to see my new appearance.  Good thing, my hubby still loves me (I am still attractive to him), but i won’t take it for granted.  Definitely, working from home is not a license for a mom to be so called LUMBA LUMBA/LOSYANG” in the future.  I hate this thing.
Now, for the very first time, I will be having my diet (I haven’t been dieting ever since), coz I was born with a slim and slender body.  I was even having a waistline of 23 inches during my H.S. days (you can ask my bestfriend Nheng).   I think I am underweight at that time.
My goal?  To reach 127 lbs.  I am currently weighing 154 lbs (this really sucks!!!).  Plans on how to do it?  Water therapy (hopefully I would be able to maintain it, it was my 1st time to drink more than 8 glasses a day), counting calories (no rice diet in the evening), and exercising (200 AB Crunches a day/7 days a week).
Good luck to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment